Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birding Cadiz Province 2012

Hi all,

As part of my one man campaign to raise the profile of birding in Cadiz province I've updated and rewritten large chunks of my notes on the area. In addition to 'known' sites I've tried to include lesser known sites that I've stumbled upon. My notes are now just under 100 pages in length with just over 60 maps (all redrawn for this version). I have included nearby parts of Seville and Malaga provinces - see also http://birdingcadizprovince.weebly.com

The notes are free, but if you find them useful a small donation to a suitable charity of your choice would be a pleasing gesture. I would also be grateful for any feedback (good or ill) so that I can refine them still further. Just send me a PM and I'll email you a pdf,

Sorry, I forgot to add that this is a slightly updated version of the notes (correcting minor errors) I promised at the end of January!

Comment

Just a note to say that John sent me his notes and they really are both excellent and comprehensive. A 'must' for anyone visiting the area.
      John Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by johnhopkins77 View Post
        Just a note to say that John sent me his notes and they really are both excellent and comprehensive. A 'must' for anyone visiting the area.
        John Hopkins.
        Thanks, John. I look forward to any feedback so that I can hone them a little more! Despite the popularity of Extremadura, the iconic status of the Coto Donana, etc. I still maintain that Cadiz province offers the best "one stop" birding destination in the peninsula. The raptor passage is world class, of course, but area has so much more to offer!

John

Comment

Working...
        X