For the three people who read my blog you may have noticed that there is nothing left to read, except this latest entry. Well I guess I didn't downsize my photographs enough and I had no memory left, so I deleted a bunch to make room and then I kind of went crazy and deleted the bloody lot as well as my entries just to make it easier from now on! For those who are visiting my blog for the first time or if you haven't paid a visit for quite a while, I have taken the liberty of providing you with a short summary of what my blog has contained this past year or so.I went birding, I saw some birds, I took photographs of some birds, I got bitten by a lot of bastard yellow flies and mosquitoes, I dodged Georgia Cops, I twitched a couple of rares, I slagged off George W. Bush and his band of merry administrators, I compared the USA to the UK, I poked fun at Manchester United, Jose Mourinho and Everton (aka the Bitters), I saw some butterflies, moths, grasshoppers, bear tracks, raccoons, deer and snakes, I invented a new way of listing, I took part in the saddest listing race ever known, I am still taking part in that race! I won a digicsoping competition, I dipped on Southern Lapwing and last but not least I went on holiday a couple of times.So there you have it...quite an eventful 18 months.My latest entry concerned an afternoon stroll to St Marks NWR. Highlights included6 Sandhill Crane, 1 adult Snow Goose, male Vermilion Flycatcher, a raft of 43 Hooded Mergs, a female Common Goldeneye and killer looks at both Marsh and Sedge Wren.
Vermilion Flycatcher
Eastern Meadowlark