I am still prevaricating over whether to go down the HD route with my camcording. Though I have read Andy's helpful note on the Canon, I still have a few questions, which I hope someone might be able to answer.
1. What is the best format? I have always used DV, but there is no doubt to record straight onto a disc or SD card is attractive.
2. I have heard that there is a lot of image break up on these two (more than on DV), especially in low lighting conditions. Is this still the case?
3. What is HD like for digiscoping? This harks back to my last question, as by digiscoping you are letting less light through to the camera.
4. Is it best to get a high grade lens adaptor rather than digiscoping?
5. I like the look of the Sony HDR-UX19E. Has anyone used it? What is it like?