Thread: ronnie baker

west dorset

Default ronnie baker

Hola, have now joined the forum and look forward to the experience. I live in Dorset and my main interest is in raptors, in particular Eleonoras Falcon,and I do have a very interesting paper on eleo's migration routes that was published earlier this year in the Journal of the Royal Society which I do not seem to be able to attach here but will happily email it to anyone who would care to PM me (and if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can move myself to Mallorca without having 'mega bucks' for a property purchase they would be very welcomed !)
    ronnie baker.
    Last edited by admin; November 22nd, 2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: removed Ronnie's email address to protect him from spammers. You can contact Ronnie via PM

Welcome to the crowd!

Saw your paper after it was mentioned elsewhere and downloaded it, but I don't seem to be able to attach it here either. It is probably too large to attach, the file size limit here is fairly small.

Hi Ronnie welcome to the forum. I'll look in to why it's not attaching. Looks the file is small enough. Best, Andy