I've been told to be careful that I'm not breaching copyright so I don't get my legs broken. So here, in my own words, are the highlights of the new and mostly continuing rarities:

The drake LESSER SCAUP was still 2.5 miles SE of Nottingham at Holme Pierrepont on the A52 Pit. The drake Hooded Merganser of unknown origin is still at Radipole Lake RSPB, Dorset this afternoon. Also, in Dorset, the female Ring-necked Duck was still north of Studland at Little Sea this afternoon. In Somerset, a GREAT WHITE EGRET was seen in flight only at 11am at Ham Wall RSPB. New In Merseyside, was a possible American Herring Gull reported yesterday at Seaforth LWT. In Ayrs, the ad white morph Lesser Snow Goose was still 8 miles east of Ayr and 1/2ml east of Drongan north of B7046 between Treesmax Farm* and Carston Farm this afternoon. The minima Cackling Canada Goose was still at Caerlaverock WWT from Folly Pond Hide early afternoon with Barnacle Geese. In E.Yorkshire, the 1st winter drake KING EIDER was still at Flamborough Head east of Breil Nook. Lastly, in Cornwall, the 1st winter Snowy Owl was still 2.5 miles SW of St Ives at 11am NW of Amalveor Downs 100m SW of Sperris Quoit SW475375.