I noticed this interesting Harrier in Netfugl.dk. For some reason i wasn't able to comment in there, so i do it here.
With my bad swedish and googletranslate i came to a conclusion that KMO states this is 1cy male Hen Harrier. However, IMO this is Pallid x Hen hybrid. There's several features not fitting to either species.
- Wingformula is wrong for both species, but closer to Pallid.
- Wingtip is formed by three primaries only.
- Fifth primary is too short for Hen, but a little long for Pallid.
- Body is too richly colored for Hen.
- There's quite a few streaks in underparts and they're too narrow for Hen (Pallid has unstreaked body).
- Lesser underwing coverts are pale, i think these should be streaked in Hen.